I am a Mommy to two adorable little ones – my girl is 3, and my boy is four! I’m a College Professor, a wife, the owner of a Spanish Immersion Christian preschool and an organic beauty business, a friend, a sister, and a Jesus-lover. I have a wonderful husband – we have been married for seven years – he is my other half and my opposite in every way.
I love Zumba, travel, healthy eating, spending time with friends, reading, and taking walks. Different cultures intrigue me, and I would love to travel to all the continents one day, meeting new people and trying exotic foods. My perfect day would include berry smoothies, a fresh seafood feast complete with buttery King crab legs, warm weather, family and friends, a Zumba class, swimming in the ocean, eating fresh fruit, a nature walk and lounging in a jacuzzi with friends.
My goals in life are to be a mother who is there for her kids, (not a workaholic,) a loving wife whose husband calls her blessed, and an author, motivational speaker and screenwriter. My first book will be available soon!
If you’d like to know more, here are a few Random Things About me:
- I have a soft spot for Mexican food – guacamole, limes, and spicy salsa!
- I actually love working out – I think in heaven, there will be a gym for me in my mansion! …I love it all – ab work, Zumba, the elliptical, you name it…I love it!
- I am obsessed with lotion – I don’t feel complete if I don’t lather it on in the morning and before bed, and I love making my own diy products – mostly lotions and soaps.
- I knew that I would marry my husband after a week and a half of knowing him…he did too!
- My favorite color is pink, – I own pink everything…sheets, blankets, clothes, cell phone covers, etc.
- I love writing out lists of my goals, and checking them off every time God helps me to meet them.
- I love the water – the beach, pools, Jacuzzis, hot tubs, etc…I would love to live on a beach somewhere and get to swim all day and lounge around in a bathing suit, flip flops, and a sundress I love crab legs and lobster tails, especially with hot butter for dipping! (…although my frugal lifestyle does not permit me to eat them too much…lol…)
- I love being a Mom!
9. I am an extreme cheapskate – the Dollar Tree is my favorite store, followed by Wal-Mart
10. I hate to decorate…sometimes I wish I did on holidays and birthdays, but hey, that’s just how God made me
11. I hate to shop…I would much rather window shop, people watch, and eat lunch in the food court with friends.
12. I am a social butterfly. A room full of people with a DJ and dance floor and a buffet is my idea of heaven!
13. I love to read, so much so that my husband calls me “bookworm.” I will read until I’m tired, and then feel sad when my eyes are too droopy to keep going!
14. I love being a wife – my husband is my best friend, and one of the only ones who truly understands my goofy, silly sense of humor!
15. I am not a morning person nor am I a night person – I’m more of a late afternoon/early evening person…by 4 p.m., I am “on” and ready to go!!
16. Sometimes I have so much energy that I will go on a writing spree or a cleaning spree – usually a writing spree.
17. I collect pictures of cute baby animals – pigs, lambs, ponies, you name it! :) ….Random, I know!lol…